BIG KAHUNA WORKOUT WEEK 1- DAY 3 - ACTIVE REST DAY
You just worked out two major body parts in the last two days. Hopefully you were able to get enough proper sleep to aid in recovery but if you are anything like the rest of us you probably didn't. That's why this workout has designated rest and recovery days.
Active Rest Day - This day is about moving and still getting some cardiovascular work in for the body and proper blood flow which of course will help aid in recovery too. Not as much as proper sleep but hey you can't sleep all day either and sitting to long is worse for you than just about anything.
Choose 1 of the following:
- 30 minute walk with 10 minutes being done as 60 seconds fast 60 seconds normal
- TABATA Squats followed by 10 min walk (if you haven't done this before DON'T because you have leg day tomorrow)
- 100-200 Jumping Jacks followed by 10 min walk
- 15 minute Jog
- 10 minute run
- General Hospital Marathon
- Just kidding about the GHM don't let your girl do this to you even if she temps you with Gelato
*Highly recommend starting each day with a 20-30 min. walk before coffee.
Any questions or comments feel free to reach out to us on facebook